What terms mean in this document
- “LEBO”, “Website Design Centre”, “WDC, “We”, “Us” or “Our” means Business Website Solutions or any of its affiliates
- “Project/s” means any of our services and/or products and/or packages
- “Customer”, “You” or “Your” mean you, the customer
- “Agreement” means this document, the service descriptions,the terms, Fair Use Policy and any addenda attached
- “3rd Party Provider”, means any supplier who may charge us for their services, and who we use to enable or ensure the functionality of your project
- “3rd Party Products”, means any product supplied by a 3rd Party Provider which is required by your design specifications.
- “Training” means teaching the end user to use the functionality of the Content Management System and 3rd Party add-ons. This also includes advice on any aspect of marketing and website management.
- “Technical Support” means support given for technical problems. We will identify the issues as they arise and provide advice on the steps needed to be taken to resolve them.
The following terms and conditions govern the provision by Business Website Solutions of services and/or products to you.
Agreement to use any service or product offered by Business Website Solutions will imply that these terms and conditions have been read and agreed to.
This Agreement is a legal contract, which specifies the terms of the license and warranty limitation between you and us. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before purchasing any service or product.
Unless you have a different license agreement obtained from us, purchase of any project indicates your acceptance of the license and warranty limitation terms contained in this agreement.
It is your responsibility to keep us up to date with your contact details. If you fail to do this it could result in expiration of services.
What we agree upon
The term of this agreement, and the provision by us of the services agreed to, is on a periodic basis and is renewable on the anniversary of such period unless cancelled earlier as described later in this agreement.
The default method for payment of all accounts is by direct debit to a credit card. If you provide us with credit card details for this purpose we will regard that as your agreement to use this method of payment for all transactions unless you enter into a special arrangement with us to use another method.
All prices quoted are valid for 30 days only from the date of the quotation
Full payment for projects under $2000.00 is required upfront unless otherwise agreed
A 50% deposit is payable to us on all other Project/s over $2000.00
The final 50% due plus any other agreed costs between us and you is payable upon completion and before;
- sending Your Project/s live, where this agreement relates to a website, and
- provision of a service or product where the agreement relates to a service or product which is not a website.
We will provide free installation of your Website on our server only. Installation to other servers is charged at the relevant hourly rate.
You are required to pay any hosting services, where applicable, in advance of each payment term on the billing date specified in the invoice you receive from us, or where you have supplied us with credit card details for the purpose of direct debiting your credit card, payment will be on the date specified in the invoice.
You will be bound by the service term agreed to at the time of contracting for the Project/s.
You will supply to us any materials and any information required for us to complete the Project/s. Where applicable, materials such as logos which have been designed by us, require written approval from you before any design is undertaken. Such materials may include, but is not limited to,
- test data,
- logos and other printed materials.
You will supply to us materials and information required for content integration in an editable format. An editable format may include, but is not limited to;
You agree to adhere to Our Acceptable Use Policy, as amended from time to time by us.
We may from time to time enter into an agreement with you to satisfy a debt to us by term payment. Where such agreement is entered into we will deduct the agreed amount at the agreed times from your account and will continue to do so until the debt is satisfied.
We will provide a complete refund if no work has commenced on your project/s from the time when we have received payment of the deposit or full payment, to when we receive a notice in writing that you are cancelling the Project/s and requesting a refund.
Once we have commenced work on the Project/s a partial refund may still be available. Any request for a refund, or partial refund, must be made in writing to us. Your refund will be calculated by deducting costs associated with work undertaken by us and, charged at our current hourly rate for expenses incurred relating to the Project/s up to the date of cancellation. We will provide you with a summary of all work completed, and any expenses incurred to validate the refund (if applicable). Work undertaken on a Customer’s Project may include, but is not limited to;
- Contact between the Customer and Our support staff,
- The commencement of website hosting services,
- Design concept(s),
- Wire frames,
- Sourcing of imagery,
- Time spent on marketing concepts and
- Any time spent building, designing and/or coding Customer website.
- Our expenses incurred may also include the purchase of a domain name, third party services, technology products, software and/or services for your Project/s.
3rd Party products
You agree to use stock imagery used on any website designed by LEBO in accordance with the image rights. Stock images can only be used as they are placed onto your website by us. You may not copy the images and use them in other promotional materials without our express approval. This does not apply to any images that you own and provide to us for use on your project/s.
Where the project requires special software it will be your responsibility to purchase this.
We will assist you to download free compatible software where available and provide advice in obtaining paid software where no other option exists.
When you purchase any software products from Us or any of Our third party software suppliers, you agree to accept the terms of any relevant agreement.
We will regularly back up the data on our servers and will make every endeavour to assist in restoration of that data when failure occurs. However, we are not responsible for the restoration of data to the server in the event of hardware failure. Nor are we liable for loss of data under any circumstances.
- While we perform regular backups of data,this does not guarantee the data integrity.
- If hardware failure is experienced and subsequent data loss occurs, you are ultimately responsible for data restoration.
- For Business Accelerator and Business Leader Packages, we will provide instructions for you to make separate back ups of all data. You should keep these in a safe location.
We will make every effort to ensure any website, services and online content management system are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Due to the nature of hardware and software there may be times your website will be down for short periods. LEBO will do its best to restore availability of website, services and content management system promptly. However, we will not be held responsible for damage, events or losses directly or indirectly related to our website, services or content management system being offline.
What happens when things go wrong?
Non-payment for services, software or hardware shall result in suspension, disconnection or non-delivery. All payment failures must be cleared within 7 days of a payment due date. If payment by direct debit has been agreed and the transaction fails, this will be regarded by us as a non-payment of a service.
Where the Project refers to a website your failure to secure payment within 7 days of the due date may incur service interruption and a $50 reconnection fee.
We will not commence work on any project until funds are cleared.Customer payment is accepted by bank transfer.
Where your failure to supply materials required for project completion (described in the section “What we agree upon”) leads to a delay in completion of the Project/s, LEBO has the right to suspend any free website hosting until all required materials and information are supplied. Where your failure to supply these materials prevents progress on the Project/s for more than 45 days, LEBO has the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the Project/s already completed.
Where your failure to supply materials required for content integration (described in the section “What we agree upon”) in a suitable format leads to a delay in completion of the Project/s, LEBO has the right to suspend any free website hosting or otherwise stop work on the Project/s until all required materials and information are supplied. Where your failure to supply these materials prevents progress on the Project/s for more than 45 days, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the Project/s already completed.
We reserve the right to terminate service immediately to any customer we deem, in our sole discretion, violates any condition of service including the Acceptable Use Policy, Data Centre Rules and Procedures, and Terms of Services.
Non-Payment of hosting services shall result in suspension or disconnection of your hosting services. All payment failures must be cleared within 7 days of a payment due date. Customers failing to secure payment within 7 days of the due date will incur service interruption and may incur a $50 reconnection fee. Non-Payment of other services, software or hardware shall result in suspension, disconnection or non delivery.
You agree to use web browsers that are compatible with our content management system. We are not responsible for incompatibility of web browsers or other software used to edit your Project/s. Compatible web browsers are available free of charge by third parties on the internet and we can provide advice in this regard. You should downloaded and install one of these, if required.
You websites are loaded free of charge to our servers. However, because we are not able to control the settings of other server providers or ensure that you will have adequate resources, installation of a website to a server other than our own will be charged at the current hourly rate.
Versions of the Software:
Only one licensed copy of any software may be used on one web site unless extra licenses are obtained.
License to Redistribute:
Distributing software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) by any means without prior written permission from us is forbidden.
Rights to Software
All rights to software and documentation not expressly granted under this Agreement, or retained by a third party supplier, are reserved by us.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The software and any accompanying documentation are provided “as is” and without warranties as to the performance, merchantability or any other warranties whether express or implied. Because of the various hardware and software environments in which “the software” may be used, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is offered. The user must assume the entire risk of using any software or programs. In no case shall we be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages or loss, including and without limitation to, lost profits or the inability to use equipment or access data, whether such damages are based upon a breach of express or implied warranties, breach of contract, negligence, tort or any other legal theory. This is true even if LEBO is advised of the possibility of such. In no case will our liability exceed the amount of the license fee actually paid by you to us.
The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless LEBO and the employees and agents of LEBO (each an “Indemnified Party”) against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or the Customer’s use of the Services and Products, and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable legal fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.
Limitation of Liability
LEBO shall not be deemed to be in default of any provision of this Agreement or be liable for any failure of performance of the Services and Products to Customer resulting, directly or indirectly, from any (i) weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of God, (ii) action of any governmental or military authority, (iii) failure caused by telecommunication or other Internet provider, or (iv) other force or occurrence beyond its control. The exclusive remedy against LEBO for any damages whatsoever to the Customer arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the refund of the fees paid by Customer to LEBO with respect to the then current term of this Agreement. LEBO shall not be liable for (i) any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or for any loss of profits or loss of revenue resulting from the use of LEBO’s services and products by the Customer or any third parties, or (ii) any loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruptions. LEBO provides the services and products as is, without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. LEBO disclaims all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The customer shall be solely responsible for the selection, use and suitability of the products and LEBO shall have no liability therefore.
Training and Technical Support
Training is provided free of charge as per the particular package. This is provided on a one off block of hours. The training may be split into hourly sessions. Times must be mutually agreed. When a time has been set it may only be changed with 48 hours’ notice. Failure to cancel within the set time may result in that time being re-allocated to another user and may not be available again. All training must be conducted via landline telephone or Skype where feasible. Remote access software may need to be installed to assist with training.
Technical support is provided online only, through our support centre. The support is accessed via a ticket system. We have a limit of one issue only per ticket. However, the number of tickets is not limited. We endeavor to respond to all issues within 24 hours between 8 AM and 9 PM Monday to Friday. Website hosting or email issues are monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week and these issues will be dealt with as soon as we are aware of them.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia, without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Failure by either LEBO or the Customer to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or any rights with respect hereto or the failure to exercise any option provided hereunder shall in no way be considered to be waiver of such provisions, rights or options, or to in any way affect the validity of this Agreement. If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement are found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Our Acceptable Use Policies
The LEBO Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is designed to protect our customers and third parties, further compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, and promote the security and availability of the our network, servers and physical infrastructure. This AUP applies to each Customer’s use of the services provided to it by us and every server or network device that is under ours or each Customer’s control and attached to LEBO infrastructure as a part of the Services.
This AUP is incorporated by this reference into each Customer’s service agreement. We reserve the right to amend this AUP and a Customer’s use of the Services from time to time. Changes to the AUP are posted on our web site and such changes, once posted will constitute the Customer’s acceptance of any such amendments.
Customers are responsible for complying with this AUP and for violations attributable to their customers and users, whether authorised or not by the Customer. Customers must take all reasonable steps to ensure that they, their customers and users will comply with this AUP.
This AUP does not (a) obligate us to monitor, review, or police the data and content residing on its network or (b) create any obligation on us to any party that is not a Customer. We expressly disclaim any liability for the data and content residing on our network and servers and for the actions of our Customers.
Any questions or comments regarding this AUP should be directed to through the Email Contact Facility, by use of the 1800 number.
Prohibited Content Policy
Customers shall not allow the posting, transmission, or storage of data and content on or through the Services which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a violation of any relevant law, regulation, ordinance, or court order. Customers shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to their use of the Services. Prohibited content includes, without limitation,
- content or code that facilitate any violation of, or describe ways to violate, this AUP
- “harvested” addresses or information,
- “phishing” web sites,
- “spamvertising” sites.
A Customer shall not knowingly host on its account, or transmit over our servers or network, any material believed by us to constitute child pornography. In addition to any other actions it may take under this AUP, we reserve the right to cooperate fully with any criminal investigation of content located on a Server that constitutes alleged child pornography.
Customer Security Obligation Policy
Customers are responsible for keeping any website scripts secure and up to date. Customers must use reasonable care to ensure the security of each Server. A Customer is solely responsible for any intrusions into or security breaches of, any of its Domains or Servers, except as otherwise covered by a specifically designated security administration or firewall security service package ordered by the Customer. LEBO reserves the right to disconnect without provision of service credit any Server or Account which disrupts LEBO servers, network or any hardware objects on the network as a result of a security compromise. In order to keep website hosting services secure, regular security and software updates to the servers are performed. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure website scripts are updated to ensure compatibility with the latest security and software updates.
Network Abuse Policy
Customers are prohibited from engaging in any activities that LEBO determines in its sole discretion to constitute network abuse, including the following:
- Introducing or executing malicious programs into any network or server, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and key loggers.
- Causing or initiating security breaches or disruptions of network communication and/or connectivity, including port scans, flood pings, email-bombing, packet spoofing, IP spoofing, and forged routing information.
- Executing any form of network activity that will intercept data not intended for the Customer’s server or account.
- Evading or circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account, including cracking, brute-force, or dictionary attacks.
- Interfering with or denying service to any user, host, or network other than the Customer’s host, such as a denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack.
- Conduct designed to avoid restrictions or access limits to specific services, hosts, or networks, including the forging of packet headers or other identification
- Using any program, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with or disable a user’s terminal session.
- Being in breach of the Anti Spam Laws of any country
Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
Customers may not transmit, distribute, download, copy, cache, host, or otherwise store on a Server any information, data, material, or work that infringes the intellectual property rights of others. LEBO has the right to disable access to, or remove, infringing content to the extent required under any law or regulation.
LEBO reserves the right to suspend permanently or terminate the Services of any Customer that repeatedly violates LEBO Intellectual Property Infringement Policy or any copyright law.
Customer may not send unsolicited bulk messages over the Internet (i.e., “spamming”) and must comply with all relevant legislation and regulations on bulk and commercial e-mail, including the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and the Australian Anti Spam Legislation 2004.
Mass Mailings Policy
Customers may not send mass unsolicited e-mail, which is email that is sent to recipients who have not double-opted in to mailings from the Customer. Customers who send mass mailings must maintain complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-ins, including the actual e-mail and its headers, and provide such records to us upon its request. If a Customer cannot provide positive and verifiable proof of such consents and opt-ins, we will consider the mass mailing to be unsolicited.
Mailing Lists Policy
Customers are prohibited from operate mailing lists, listservs, or mailing services that do not target an audience that has voluntarily signed up for e-mail information using a double opt-in process or that has made their e-mail addresses available to the Customer for distribution of information. Customers who operate mailing lists must maintain complete and accurate records of all consents and opt-ins (including the actual e-mails and their headers) and provide such records to us upon its request. If a Customer cannot provide positive and verifiable proof of such consents and opt-ins, we will consider the list mailing to be unsolicited. Any Customer-maintained mailing list must also allow any party on the list to remove itself automatically and permanently. On shared servers no more than 500 emails may be sent from an account in an hour
Other prohibited mailing activities include the following:
- Use of LEBO servers and network for the receipt of replies to unsolicited mass e-mail
- Forgery of e-mail headers (“spoofing”)
- Spamming via third-party proxy, aggregation of proxy lists, or installation of proxy mailing software
- Configuration of a mail server to accept and process third-party messages for sending without user identification and authentication
- Hosting web pages advertised within “spam e-mail” sent from another network (“spamvertising”)
- Any other unsolicited bulk messages, postings, or transmissions through media such as weblog posts, IRC/chat room messages, guestbook entries, HTTP referrer log entries, usenet posts, pop-up messages, instant messages, or SMS messages.
Block Removal Policy
If, as a result of a Customer’s actions, LEBO mail servers or IP address ranges are placed on black lists and other mail filtering software systems, LEBO shall charge the Customer $100 up front and $100 per hour thereafter for any necessary remedial actions.
IP Allocation Policy
A Customer shall not use IP addresses that were not assigned to it by us. We reserve the right to suspend the network access of any account or server utilising IP addresses outside of the assigned range.
Internet Relay Chat (IRC) Policy
Unless on their own Dedicated Server customers may not operate and maintain IRC servers which connect to global IRC networks such as Undernet, EFnet, DALnet. Use of IRC plug-ins, scripts, add-ons, clones or other software designed to disrupt or deny service to other users is prohibited. Harassing or abusive IRC activity is expressly prohibited under the AUP, including
- Disruption or denial of service
- The use or joining of “botnets” or the use of IRC BNC’s, or
- Other proxy and re-direction software.
If a Customer’s IRC servers are frequently compromised or attract denial of service or distributed denial of service attacks that disrupt or denies service to other Customers or users, We may null-route, filter, suspend, or terminate that Customer’s service.
Usenet posts and content must conform to standards established by the Internet community and the applicable newsgroup charter. We reserve the right to determine whether such posts violate the AUP.
Legal Investigations Policy
Customers will cooperate and comply with any civil or criminal investigation regarding content located on its Accounts or Servers, including, without limitation, the following: discovery orders, subpoenas, freeze orders, search warrants, information requests, wire taps, electronic intercepts and surveillance, preservation requests, and any other order from a court or government entity (each an “Investigation”). We reserve the right to comply with any investigation without notice to a Customer.
Customers shall not be entitled to service credits, and we shall not be in default under any agreement for Services, if its compliance with any investigation causes a Customer to incur downtime or requires the sequestering of all or a portion of the Servers.
Violations of AUP Policy
LEBO may enforce this AUP with or without notice to a Customer by any actions it deems necessary in its sole discretion, including the following:
- Disabling access to a Customer’s content that violates this AUP
- Removal of DNS records from Servers
- Blocking mail or any other network service
- Effecting IP address null routing
- Suspending or terminating of a Customer’s service
- Taking direct action against a Customer’s users and customers.
The aforementioned list of actions shall not be construed in any way to limit the actions or remedies that we may take to enforce and ensure compliance with this AUP. We reserve the right to recover any and all expenses, and apply any reasonable charges, in connection with a Customer’s violation of this AUP. No service credits will be issued for any interruption in service resulting from violations of this AUP.
LEBO reserves the right at all times to investigate any actual, suspected, or alleged violations of this AUP, with such investigation to include accessing of data and records on, or associated with, any Server.
Unlimited Design Policy
Depending on you design package, you will receive one or two website design concepts based on the design brief you submit. Where two concepts are provided you can request an unlimited* number of changes to one of the concepts until the design is to your satisfaction. (* subject to the limits contained in this policy) Approx. 2-3 is normal.
For logo design services, you will receive three design concepts (depending on the package), based on the design brief. You can request an unlimited* number of changes to your chosen concept until the design is to your satisfaction. (* subject to the limits contained in this policy) Approx. 2-3 rounds of changes are normal.
The intention of the Unlimited Design revisions is to support small business and offer great value and a hassle free website experience. If we feel that anyone is engaging in this offer with the intent to exploit it and is using the service excessively above and beyond normal use we reserve the right to limit the services. We consider fair use to be less than 20 design revisions prior to signing off (6 times our client average). Design revisions after sign off are billed by the hour.
Responsive Design Policy
Where Responsive Design is ordered, there may be limitations to the number of devices it is able to display on. In general terms our websites will be compatible with most mainstream phones and portable devices.However, while we endeavor to make our websites display consistently on as many formats as possible, it is not possible to guarantee that the site will be displayed consistently on every device.
All cancellations must be requested in writing. Some 3rd party services may require a signed cancellation form, which can be requested from our administration team. We require 30 days written notice.
In the event of you terminating your hosting, you will be able to take full possession of your design and content of your site. At your own discretion you will be able to take it to another hosting account. We do not lock you into using only our servers.However,elements of the CMS may require the purchase of new licences, to use these elements on another domain name.
Unlimited Page Policy
Our websites are marketed with a set amount number of pages. This means that we will enter content on to the number of pages related to a package. The customer is at liberty to create as many pages as required and we will provide the means to do this in our training package. However, should you wish us to create new pages for you; these will be charged out at the rates applicable to that activity at the relevant time.
Quarterly Marketing Session Policy
Marketing sessions are provided as part of the terms of the purchased websites and provided our customers fill in a pre-marketing questionnaire. These appraisals are made by our staff studying the various avenues of revision available and providing advice regarding the success or otherwise of marketing approaches. It is not possible to provide detailed reports for this activity due to the multiplicity of approaches and marketing techniques available. The time taken by us to provide this support will be on the basis of 75% on research and 25% phone advice. All sessions are on the basis of pre-arranged time to a landline or Skype only and cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to the timed session. The maximum number of times we will reschedule for any particular quarter is 2. Where an appointment is missed without notice, it will not be re-scheduled for that particular quarter.
We endeavor as much as possible to assist you with your marketing campaign but we do not have control over how that advice is acted on. Therefore, LEBO is not responsible for the success or otherwise of any marketing campaign and we make no promises as to the effectiveness of our advice.
Social Media Policy
Connection to social media is via an icon set up on your website. We do not create your social media page for you unless otherwise expressly stated. Page setup does not include design.
Change of Layout and Design Policy
You will receive one or two website design concepts (depending on your package), based on the design brief you submit. Layouts and designs are built within the framework of the WordPress, Woocommerce and Builder architecture. Changes of design will be in accordance with the Unlimited Design Policy. This does not extend to those elements of the layout or design which are outside of the capabilities of the standard CMS functionality.
Technical Support Policy
Unlimited technical support is offered with all our products unless otherwise stated. LEBO offers complete flexibility for customers in that they can move their website to a hosting service of their choice. Customers should be aware that free technical support and regular remote updates are only available to those customers who use our hosting services.
If a change is made to the website by a third party or any software is installed which breaches the integrity of the website, LEBO reserves the right to refuse free technical support to the extent that the website in compromised. Where it is subsequently discovered that a change has been made which we did not install, then we will bill the customer for the hours spent in finding the issue and this will be charged at the relevant rate.
Where software is provided from a 3rd party provider, LEBO will not be responsible for software bugs. This is the sole responsibility of the 3rd party provider. However, all our providers do supply regular updates and maintenance releases.
Technical support is provided on a Monday to Friday basis but full monitoring of the website hosting and email hosting servers is maintained 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Technical matters outside of server issues will not be dealt with until the next business day if raised on a weekend or public holiday.
Fair Use Policy
Unless otherwise provided elsewhere the following limits are used
- Unlimited Design Revisions – 20
- Changing layouts – 3
- Rescheduling of marketing sessions – 3
- Technical Support – 6 tickets in any one day
- Technical Support – only one issue per ticket
Business Fresh Start Package
- To be eligible for our free website redesign promotion (Business Fresh Start), you must have an existing website live online with a valid domain name. You must also provide your Business Fresh Start Promotion Code provided by one of our our trusted business partners.
- Any website redesign is accepted at our discretion only. We can choose to terminate the redesign process if we feel it is appropriate. If you are accepted, paragraphs 3 and 4 must be complied with before any new work begins.
- You will need to setup a website hosting account with Business Website Solutions for your website. Your current host will continue to host your old website until we have redesigned your new website on our server and it is ready to be sent live to your hosting account.
- Your website domain name must be transferred into the account you setup with Business Website Solutions.
- Your website will be hosted by us at our standard base hosting rates for all customers (currently $10.00 per month plus GST paid annually). This includes 1000MB disc space, 2000MB data transfer and 3 x daily backups. Any disc space storage and bandwidth overages each month are billed to your credit card. You can view all usage in your control panel.
- We will create a design render (design image) and present that to you before coding your site. You are allowed one round of design changes. If more changes are required we can complete them under our support packages that are charged at our normal rates.
- We will add up to 6 pages with content (in total) from your existing website. We decide which pages are appropriate to add if you have more than 6 pages. Extra pages can be added by you using your new CMS (content management system) or we can add them under our support packages that are charged at our normal rates. Webpages we design for you may consist of text, images, sliders we install, forms, widgets, video and image galleries. Any extra functionality you would like us to build in can be added in under our support packages or you can add in yourself.
- We will only add images already on your current site, or where your current images are not suitable we may either request you to provide images at the sizes we need them or we will use professional stock images with your permission. Where professional stock images are used, it will be your responsibility to pay for all images used @ AUD $15.00 per image. You will be asked to select images from our stock library provider to use in your website. The number you decide to purchase and use is at your discretion.
- Any scripts or coding used in your current website that are out of date, considered a security risk or are incompatible in any way, we will not use. Google Analytics is considered OK to use. If you have any doubts please ask in advance.
- Training to use your CMS system in not provided for free or under technical support. You can purchase a support package if training is required.
- Some plugins provided on our completed websites are licensed only to your website while on our server. If you move your website to another hosting service, they will no longer be licensed to you for free updates without paying an exit fee of $897.00. This exit fee does not apply where your business is no longer a going concern.
- While on our server your website is updated regularly via a remote sync. This must remain active while on our server for security of all websites and the server.